Friday, October 15, 2010

Well shit.

So, I'm home. 


I got to see him. I got to love on him. I got to hug him and squeeze him and call him mine.


And guess what?


He proposed. 


Yup. You heard it. We were walking back to my car away from Hilton Field, he was carrying a ridiculous amount of bags and his military orders, and had a death grip on my finger. He would stop stuttering long enough to start forming a question, then stop, ramble about the wind, and start stuttering again. lol Finally (after I was picking on him about giggling "Soldiers aren't supposed to GIGGLE!!") he spit it out. 


"Perhaps you will marry me?" *Shifting heavy bags around, setting orders on the ground* "And let me love you, forever?"


Me- (out loud) "Ehh, perhaps." 


(In my head) "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OFCOURSEOFCOURSEOFCOURSEOFCOURSE"


lol. I love that man. Can't believe how quickly our time together went. Take care of him, Fort Lee, VA. Don't make me come up there!!! 




My small ring, until the "official" one gets sized and ready

I love him with everything I have in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment