Sunday, October 17, 2010

Welcome to the ARMY

Bah.

Michael is officially in Fort Lee, Virginia and is away from me for an unknown time period. 
*sigh*

But, it's not like I DIDN'T know what I was getting myself into, although technically he was not a Soldier when I fell in love with him. (It's just an added bonus getting to show him off!) I sure am proud of him though, and these weeks/months between us are nothing compared to BCT, which I survived. (: 

I am a strong fucking woman, HEAR ME ROAR!!! 

Seriously though, I miss him, and I am kind of feeling alone and a little lost right now. 


2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what you are going through, I had just a glimpse for 8 weeks and man its tough. You ARE strong, and you are going to have lots of baby girls and be an amazing Army Wife.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOTS of baby girls. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... maybe a few baby boys and ONE baby girl. lol.

    Dude, I'm awesome, the ARMY better run. :D

    ReplyDelete