Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The obligatory "About me" post. :)

Okay, so first off... I have one amazing little punk kid. 
His name is Ryder 
(which I totally got from watching boy meets world when I was 7)
Shawn's name in REAL life was Rider. I thought it was awesome- sue me. 
...what? No one watched that but me? Pfft. 
Anyway... I have a job.
 It pretty well sucks, but I like the girls I work with.
And the kids, they're okay too.
I teach, by the way.
If you count wiping noses and changing diapers teaching.
I teach them the ABC's!! 
I have, without a doubt, the most amazing man in my life.
His name is Michael
He is a US Soldier.
(Totally hot)
I really can't imagine my life without him, and going the past 9 weeks alone have REALLY sucked.
He graduates from BCT October 14th.
That's -next week-
I randomly pee myself from excitement.
That's normal.


That's about it. I'm pretty lame. I play with my kid. His dad sucks giant donkey balls, so I refer to him and his parents as "The Retard Convention" I really wish all three of them would get hit by a train.
Seriously.

Me pregnant... with STILL another month to go!! 

6ish hours old. :)

Probably a couple weeks old. I loved that shirt.

6ish weeks?

I loved that shirt too. He was probably about 3 weeks here. Maybe more. Who can remember?

I wonder where he gets these faces from?

Oh, riiiiiiiiiiight. Haha.

9 months. Won some contest at school.

13ish months. Silly boy.

8ish months.

9 or 10 months. The first time I ever turned him loose with a bowl of mashed potatoes. 

Water baby!! 

11 months


1 comment: